In case you have not noticed we are a huge fan of our disposable placemats sets. They are so versatile – they can be used to wrap presents, decorate cupboards, make origami decorations, decoupage and more.
We would like to show you how to make Christmas Paper Chains for your house or festive table. They are so easy to make and great to do with the kids.
- Disposable Placemats
- Double Sided Tape
- Pen and Ruler
How to make a paper chain…
- Tear out your favourite design from the placemat booklet.
- Fold the piece of paper in half and measure 3cm strips with a ruler.
- Cut the strips out
- Place a piece of double-sided tape on one side of the strip (place on the white section of the paper)
- Curl the paper to meet the other side and stick them together to form a circle
- Take the second strip and put it through the first circle and repeat step 5
- Repeat step 5-6 until you have the length you would like
- Hang yours on your Christmas Tree or from the Chandelier and create some instant festive cheer