These are the BEST biscuits are fool proof to make. These Marie Biscuit Chocolate Squares are crunchy, fudgy and completely decadent. The recipe comes courtesy of the Lovilee Blog and it will blow your socks off. It is a wonderful thing to make with your kids as it doesn’t require the stove. Try these scrumptious biscuits and treat yourself and friends and family.
You can also make these and package them beautifully and present it as a gift.
Marie Biscuit Chocolate Squares
- 250g butter
- 500g icing sugar
- ½ cup good quality cocoa
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 packet Marie biscuits broken into pieces
- Melt the butter in the microeave and when completely melted, take off the heat and add icing sugar and cocoa and mix well.
- Now stir in the beaten egg mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add the biscuits and fold it in until all the biscuits are covered with chocolate.
- Pour out into a pan and flatten the mixture with a spatula.
- When it has cooled down, cut into squares and keep in an airtight container.