It is the start of 2017 and that means in a few short days your kids will be back to school and back to the grind with homework and sports and activities. Part of back to school includes covering books (mountains of books). We covered a whole set of books in our bright and colourful paper. R25 per roll which covers 2 books. Buy yours here.
We show you how to cover a soft cover book below.
- Cut the roll of wrapping paper in half.
2. Place the book in the middle of the paper and fold the left-hand edge over the cover and sellotape in place
3. Close the book and then fold the paper over the back cover (while the book is closed – this is to ensure that the book is not wrapped too tightly preventing it from closing it properly)
4. Cut the corners off all 4 corners plus the overlap piece of paper
5. Lift up the spine of the book and fold the wrapping paper all the way up along the bottom of the cover and sellotape in place.
6. Do the same as step 5 on the top of the cover.
7. Cover in plastic
Good luck with all your book covering.